Are you a resident and/or park visitor of your Olmsted parks? Please consider joining the Olmsted Community Alliance (OCA) second quarter meeting.
- Riverside District | April 6, 6pm – 7:30pm, Amvets Medallion Post 13, 25 Review Pl, Buffalo, NY 14207 | Register on Zoom
- West District (Front, Prospect & Days Park, Symphony & Ferry Circles) | April 13, 5:30pm – 7:00pm, Isaias Gonzalez-Soto Library, 280 Porter Ave, Buffalo, NY 14201 | Register on Zoom
- South District (Cazenovia & South Parks, McClellan & McKinley Circles, McKinley & Red Jacket Parkways) | April 20, 5:30pm- 7:00pm, Tosh Collins Community Center, 35 Cazenovia St, Buffalo, NY 14210 | Register on Zoom
- MLK Jr. District | May 11, 6:00pm – 7:30pm, King Urban Life Center, 938 Genesee St, Buffalo, NY 14211 | Register on Zoom
- Delaware District (Delaware Park, Bidwell, Chapin, Lincoln Parkways, Colonial, Gates & Soldiers Circles) | May 18, 6:00pm – 7:30pm, Parkside Lodge, 84 Parkside Ave, Buffalo, NY 14214 | Register on Zoom
Purpose of the OCA and quarterly district meetings:
1. Ensure representation in every Olmsted park district
2. Provide opportunities for dialogue, feedback and input throughout the park system
3. Enhance communication and collaboration between BOPC and park neighbors and community partners
4. Increase public awareness of the Conservancy role in caring for Buffalo’s historic landscapes
For any questions, please email [email protected].