As we conclude the community engagement process that guided the development of the Buffalo Olmsted Park System Five Year Plan (2020-2024) Report, the Conservancy is excited to launch the Olmsted Community Alliance (OCA).
ABOUT THE OCA
A stakeholder driven group representative of each of our significant Olmsted Parks across the City of Buffalo. The OCA will ensure continued engagement and participation among the community as we move forward with implementing the projects, studies and assessments identified in the Five Year Plan.
WHAT WOULD MEETING #1 BE ABOUT?
- Mainly informational and free for all to attend
- Begin an open discussion of the goals and objectives of the OCA
- Raise awareness and excitement among potential stakeholder group representatives surrounding our Olmsted Parks
IF YOU ANSWER YES TO ANY OF THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS, WE WANT YOU!
- Do you align with the mission of the Buffalo Olmsted Parks Conservancy
- Are you passionate about public parks and the natural landscape?
- Do you represent a community or neighborhood in the City of Buffalo?
- Do you enjoy meeting other park enthusiasts?