Join us for this free webinar on how to use iNaturalist, one of the world’s most popular nature apps!
What is iNaturalist?
iNaturalist helps you identify plants and animals around you. By recording and sharing your observations, you’ll create research quality data for scientists working to better understand and protect nature. Plus, you get to connect with fellow nature and park lovers!
The webinar will cover:
- An overview of project and focus areas in Buffalo’s Olmsted Parks
- How to use iNaturalist to make observations
- Ways to get more involved
To follow along the webinar, please complete these 3 steps first:
- Sign up for iNaturalist
- Download the app to your phone ahead of time or view it on your computer
- Join the “Buffalo Olmsted Parks Biodiversity” project at https://www.inaturalist.org/projects/buffalo-olmsted-parks-biodiversity
For any questions, please email [email protected] or call (716) 838-1249, ext. 31.