The 2021 Golf Season is CLOSED.
All golfers are to adhere to social distancing policies and procedures as recommended by CDC, New York State Golf Association (NYSGA) and the USGA:
- Stay at least 6 feet away from others
- Don’t shake hands before or after your game
- Leave the flagstick in the hole
- Don’t share clubs or any other equipment
Know before you go! Please review the COVID-19 Golf Course Guide before golfing at your Olmsted golf courses.
NOTE: When the golf courses are busy, we are NOT able to guarantee golfers playing as singles or twosomes. Golfers may be asked to have others join their single/group (if less than 4) on a busy day at the golf course.
View available tee times or make a reservation
- Please reserve your tee time before visiting an Olmsted golf course
- Tee times are staggered at 12-minute intervals
- For non-season pass holders: Select “General Public” as your member type.
- For those golfing 18 holes at Caz or South: Please make two 9-hole bookings that are at least two hours apart. (Example: If your first 9-hole tee time is 8:10 a.m., your second 9-hole tee time should be 10:16 a.m. or later.)
- If you are unable to log in to reserve a tee time, please try again in a few hours.
- If you need to cancel a tee time reservation, please call the individual golf course direct phone line: Delaware Park Golf course – 716-835-2533 | Cazenovia Park Golf course – 716-823-1517 | South Park Golf course – 716-609-2004
Pay for your golf round in person at the golf course. Credit Card only, no cash.
- Pro shop layouts are modified to provide credit card swipe access at the entry to the buildings
- Credit card swipe machines are sanitized after each use
- Only credit cards are accepted for daily round payments and cart rentals. There will be no cash transactions at the golf courses
- Online payment for golf rounds is no longer available
Golf carts and Pull carts are available for rent in person at each Olmsted golf course.
- Golf cart prices are $13 for 9 holes, $21 for 18 holes and $4 for pull carts (Prices listed do not include tax)
- Maximum of 2 riders per golf cart permitted if both riders feel comfortable to ride together
- Carts are available on a first come first served basis, though priority would be given to seniors and people with disabilities
- Carts will be sanitized between uses and will be stored under direct sunlight
Buffalo Olmsted Parks Conservancy Managed Golf Courses
Delaware Park (18 holes)
84 Parkside Ave./Parkside Lodge
Buffalo, NY 14214
Mon: Noon – 9:00 p.m.
Tues – Sun: 7:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.
Golf Pro Shop Phone: 716-835-2533
Cazenovia Park (9 holes)
1 Willink Ave.
Buffalo, NY 14210
Mon, Wed – Sun: 7:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.
Tues: 10 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.
Golf Pro Shop Phone: 716-823-1517
ADA accessible portable toilets will be provided at all 3 golf courses
- There will be one installed at Cazenovia Golf Course and one at South Park Golf Course. There will be one ADA and one non-ADA portable toilet installed at Delaware Park.
- Delaware Park Wednesday League – Spark Golf: Wednesdays at 5:00 p.m., starting April 28, 2021. View Facebook event
- Delaware Women’s Golf Club: League play will be every Thursday, starting May 6, 2021. For more information, please contact Betty Horrigan, [email protected]
- Delaware Tuesday Men’s Golf League: League play will be every Tuesday, starting May 18, 2021. For more information, please contact Ronnie Bryant, 716-830-0678
If you would like to add your league/team to this list, please contact Dave Hoover, Golf Operations Manager, at 716-838-1249 ext. 19 or [email protected].
Need help or have a question on your purchase? Please contact Dave or Patty during their office hours, Monday – Friday, 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Dave Hoover, Golf Operations Manager
Office: 716-838-1249 ext. 19
Email: [email protected]
Patty Wolfsohn, Administrative Assistant & Rentals Coordinator
Office: 716-838-1249 ext. 11
Email: [email protected]