About the Conservancy’s Commemorative Bench Program
Purchase a bench in honor of a special person, event and/or milestone!
Purchasing a commemorative bench is a wonderful way to honor a loved one or celebrate a special occasion, such as wedding, graduation, retirement, birthday. Your bench also adds comfort and enhances the Olmsted experience for all park users.
*Important Things to Know* before you buy your bench
- Each commemorative bench is 6-foot long and cost $5,000
- All commemorative benches are installed ONCE a year at the end of summer
- Bench payments are accepted in form of check, cash or credit card over the phone/in-person
- Please ensure that you make full payment and finalize your bench plaque text by May 1 for installation to proceed in that same year
- Benches undergo natural weathering. The color of your bench at installation changes throughout the years
If you have any questions or would like to proceed with your bench order, please contact Joann Flores, Gift Coordinator, at Joann@bfloparks.org or call (716) 838-1249, ext. 20.
A copy of the latest annual report filed with the NYS Charities Bureau may be obtained, upon request, at the office of the Buffalo Olmsted Parks Conservancy, Inc., 84 Parkside Ave., Buffalo, NY 14214 or from the NYS Charities Bureau, 120 Broadway, 3rd Floor, New York, NY 10271. The Buffalo Olmsted Parks Conservancy, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) organization. Your donation is tax deductible to the fullest extent allowed by law.