7th Annual Buffalo Cherry Blossom Festival – Agenda
Wednesday, April 29 | Festival Kick-Off | The Buffalo History Museum | 5:30 p.m. — 8 p.m.
- Featuring a spotlight on Japanese Culture. For one day only, there will be a Kimono Exhibition, a Kimono Fashion Show and a Japanese Folk Doll Display of a Hinadan. The Hinadan is traditionally set-up on March 3rd for Girls’ Day. The museum will have an authentic red carpeted platform with a display of dolls that represent the Emperor and Empress and their attendants in Heian Period traditional dress. You won’t want to miss this unique experience!
- Free admission
- Facebook event: https://www.facebook.com/events/206786913737445/
Thursday, April 30 | Festival Fundraiser | Lockhouse Distillery | 5:30 p.m. — 8:00 p.m.
- Featuring special Cherry Blossom Gin Cocktails, Silent Auction, Bar, Bites from local Japanese Restaurants, Behind-the-Scenes of the making of the Sakura Gin
- Limited at 100 tickets only!
- Facebook event: https://www.facebook.com/events/690848668327117/
- BUY TICKETS HERE: https://www.bfloparks.org/blossoms2020/
Saturday, May 2 — 3 | Festival Weekend | 11:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- Facebook event: https://www.facebook.com/events/2729044443992949/
Bites for Blossoms 2020
- Facebook event: https://www.facebook.com/events/2579870292293459/